- Company Name
- Chukyo Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd.
- katsuhiko Banno
- Head Office Location
- 2-46, 1-chome, Sakae. Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0008
- 130 million yen
- September 1937
- employee number
- 102employee （As of March, 2018）
- Sept. 1937
- Began operations as general agents for Yamashita Steamship Co. in the Ise
Bay area. paid - in capital : 100 thousand
- Mar . 1949
- Started cargo handling and forwarding services.
- Mar . 1950
- Acquisition of customs broker license.
- Feb . 1953
- Started warehousing services at Isshu-cho, Minato-ku, Nagoya.
- Mar . 1953
- Constructed the Nakagawa Warehouse at Kiyofune-cho, Nakagawa-ku, Nagoya
- Sep . 1957
- Began construction of cargo vessels "Chukyo-maru","Meijo-maru"
(1960) and "Kinjo-maru" (1962).
- Mar . 1964
- License granted for harbor transportation service.
Isshu-cho warehouse becomes fully bonded
- Apr . 1964
- Transfer the agency buisinesses of Yamashita Steamship Co. to Y.S. Shipping
- Apr . 1970
- Litense granted for customs broker service.
- Mar . 1971
- Establised a sabsidiary "Toa shipping Company, LTD"
- Dec . 1973
- Nakagawa Warehouse was granted as bonded one.
- Nov . 1978
- The Nagoya Port Distribution Center Warehouse wad constructed.
- Aug . 1985
- Concluded agency agreement with China National Foreign Trade Transportation
- Dec . 1989
- Accepted the agency of Hanjin Shipping Co. LTD.
- Apr . 1991
- Licence granted for inland trucking license. (car transportation)
- Mar . 1992
- License granted for NVOCC business
- July. 1994
- Appointment of Agent for NAVIX LINE, LTD. NAVIX KINKAI, LTD. TOYO KYODO
- Apr . 1999
- pnincipal NAVIX LINE, LTD. merged with MITUI OSK LINE, LTD.
- Oct . 2000
- NAVIX ENTERPRISE LTD. a subsidiary of NAVIX LINE, LTD. resolved according
which FUJITRANS CORPORATION bad become top stockholders (share 19.2%)
- Jan . 2003
- Custom Clearance Division was a established
- Jan . 2004
- ISO9001: 2000 certified (import/export seaborne cargo handling service,
seaborne cargo custom clearance service, intermodal transportation service)
- June. 2005
- Business tie - up with SHANGHAI GOLDEN FREIGHT FORWARDING CO,LTD.
- Mar . 2012
- Be authorized as an AEO customs broker (Approved number: 12B00005)
- Mar . 2014
- Basic Agreement for consighned fright forwarding business was conclued
between JAPAN POST CO, LTD. and ouselves.
- Sep . 2014
- Permission of license for 2nd class Consigned Freight Forwarding Business
act was given from Japanese Government.
- Jan . 2015
- Start of Tokyo office
- Jan . 2016
- Head office and Nagoya port office Moved to New Head office Building.
Profile | Chukyo Kaiun Kaisha Ltd.